Free Hip-Hop beats

In a world where everything have a price tag, wouldn't you like to get something for free?
Well I'm let you in on a secret to get free hip-hop beats for what every you need them for.
(So here what you need to do)
First make a free Twitter account,if you have one will then good, under your BIO make should you put in what you do,if your a (HIPHOP) or (RNB)artist,put it in there.
Then go to (search) and look up (hip-hop beats) put your filter on people and go down the list and read there Bio,you might be computer so look out for that,but whenever you find one you like,follow them and like there pinned tweet,then slide in the DM's  and don't be shy to till them what you do, rather than asking them to "go check out my SoundCloud"say something like "hey I'm a new up in coming (artist) and I'm looking to work with others in the music business like you,and I see you make beats,do you have any I can try out and see if I can make something with it ?" Or something like that,more than likely he will and if you like it or not it's free for you to use.
(But if you don't want to go through all of that)
We at king Ephraim Productions have a list of free beats you will enjoy
Email  KingephraimProduction@gmail.com
Us with the subject (need free beat) and it will be sent ASAP.
Best of luck to you my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts